Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What was I supposed to say!?!?!

_____________________________________________
Crazy Lady,

A couple of changes I needed to make to this form:
1. When we spoke yesterday I meant replace the current dummy IQL from the template with your INQ. In order for the code to work correctly it should look as follows:
CRM_IQ_1: [[#if 50130687/415_50130687_416 T]]entersecretcodehere[[#endif]] CRM_IQ_2: [[#if 50130687/415_50130687_417 T]]entersecretcodehere[[#endif]]

2. You had no group listed. The group refers to the tactic you’ve chosen to execute your Campaign Element. In your case it should have read: DME-Direct Mkt Email


Your form has been published; please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
_____________________________________________

Thanks Sarah. I know about the group list, but I didn’t see a field to populate that info on the form. It’s helpful to have that ‘How To’ for Accela considering I didn’t know half the stuff on there.

Thanks!

Warm Regards,

Crazy Lady
_____________________________________________

Crazy Lady,

The hidden field in AccelaWorks for the Group is labeled Group. You might actually find it helpful to check out our sharepoint site, you can find the link by accessing SAP, web links and How to Guides. The very first PDF contains a training video, and there is a link for an Accela Training video.

Seriously! WTF was I supposed to say? The effing thing is labeled Group how in the world could she screw that up? This Crazy chick has been driving me crazy all week and it's only Wednesday! urrrrrrrrrrgh

-Secondly she's making ME sound like an idiot. I'm the one who trained her AND sent her the training guide 6 months ago when I trained her! It's not my fault she decided not to use her training in the last six months until Friday!

3 comments:

mulderjoe said...

AAAHH HA HA HA! Your tags always make me laugh.

Just send her the link to http://help.accelaworks.com and tell her to memorize it. Threaten her with quizzes.

Usually works for me...

Sarah said...

She is insane! I cannot understand how she could even write that email. It's part of the standard fields that must be filled out! She's just a moron, probably has a bunch of work to do all of a sudden and is trying to blame me because she wasn't paying attention during training!

Anonymous said...

my co-worker (just celebrated 1 yr anniversay) tells me today he has no idea how to make one of our most important products. WTF.