Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pet Peeves redux

Please feel free to add your own:

1) People that pronounce robot, "robut". BOT BOT BOT.

2) People that do not use the very conveniently laid out sinks in a rest room. This goes especially for you, prostate dude. You know who you are.

3) Celebrities who really, truly, honestly believe their opinion matters. Smell that? It's sarcasm, Mr. Cruise.

4) Mixing languages to make you sound more intelligent (see title for example).

5) People NOT writing about themselves on Facebook. For fuck's sake, FB is a place built on the narcissism of it's users. In for a penny, in for a pound.

6) Companies using new, hot, trendy social networking sites for business advertising. Get the hell off my Twitter page, Chrysler.

7) Giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I can't help it myself. More often then not, I get burned. That's why it's a peeve.

8) Stupid ass terms like "pet peeve".

9) Motion pictures termed "indie" cannot be reviewed negatively. That is such horsepoo.

10) The concern of our president's race. I'm more concerned with his policies than his skin color, and I cannot stand the people that focus only on his race, youth or partisanship.

11) People who honestly give a crap over Microsofts new operating system and how Mac or Linux is so much better.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate Americans...no wait I mean I hate when people say Pracess instead of PrOcess.

When people use poor grammer.

When Ava says "ehhhhhh ehhhhhh ehhhhhh" instead of explaining what she wants.

Tom said...

You seem angry...i'll be back later to see what else is p***ing you off, because it's fun! I hate when people interupt just to talk about themselves, with a totally unrelated topic!