Monday, September 8, 2008

You know who should run for president?



Denny's as "enlightened" as Bush, Cheney, McCain or any other Washington insider.
He dresses better.
His scripts are written by someone better.
His commentary on John "zzzzz" McCain is hilarious.

Lastly.....I'm so bloody sick and tired of politics and reality tv that I'm going to gift you all with 1 minute and 10 seconds of a terrific mash-up of 2 of my very favorite tv shows: Dr. Who and Top Gear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N77GAsv8X-Q

And lastly, and I really really mean it...every time someone posts a "i like palin" post...I'm going to torture you all with stuff like this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA72AuQWTDQ

Later possums.


Car of the day:

2 comments:

mulderjoe said...

I heartily agree !

Horroru said...

1. Denny rocks, I would definitely vote for him... especially if his first lady was one of the green alien chicks from Star Trek...

2. Dr. Who rocks, I would definitely vote for him...especially if Martha were his first lady...

3. Capt. Jack rocks -- Jen would vote for him if she could be his first lady (even if he's gay...)