Friday, July 31, 2009

Steroid hunt - ignorance is bliss?

I don't know if I'm disappointed in the news that David Ortiz tested positive for PEDs in 2003 or if I'm po'd at the source of the leak- the New York Times. Let me have my ignorance - I don't want to know anymore about this. I was OK with the way the Sox were/n't playing these days, and I don't want to feel less love for Ortiz. Why did the media do this to me? Why did I let them do this to me?

ON THE OTHER HAND...if the New York Times and the Associated Press are going to expose players in the way they have, busting Rodriguez, Bonds, Manny, and Sosa one at a time, they had better not stop there. They had better give me the names of the others on that 100 name list of theirs. I want them all! Let's exploit them all!! Let's put them on Dr Phil so they can talk it out and get to the raw nerves - really dig to the heart of the steroid scandal. Maybe then we could focus on the game again.

2 comments:

mulderjoe said...

I think I'm done with the MLB.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Ortiz is a douche.

As are other people that cheat at games.