Friday, July 24, 2009

you say tomato, i say potahto

So, I'm starting to think that it's not that I'm cynical but that I'm apathetic. Are the two mutally exclusive or mutally inclusive? You decide because I don't care.

Why all the fuss about Pres. Obama and his poorly thought out involvement in the recent Gates-gate? I would've said "RacistCopvsAngryBlack-gate" but "Gates-gate" has a funny ring to it. So, I decided to sit on the sidelines for this one. Why you ask? Or don't ask. I don't care. Well, in roughly 3.5 years we'll have a new chucklehead in the Oval office and Gates-gate will have blown over. The party of the first part will insist he was right and the party on the right will insist he/they were right and... yawwwwwwwwwwn. I'll just go and take a nap. You tell me what I missed, ok? You tell me how this is different then Bush coming to the defense of his oil friends. Wake me when it's over.


1 comment:

Sparks515 said...

It wasn't silly enough that they had a discussion over beers at the White House. I laughed when I heard that people were surprised that President Obama opted for a Bud Light - a beer that is not made in the USA. Really? Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.