Monday, August 25, 2008

bottom 8 things at the beijing olympics

why only 8 you ask, mostly because i'm to lazy to do 10

8. bmx introduced - don't they have the x-games or something like that
7. baseball and softball are leaving - yes because usa dominance means silver
6. stab-o-rama
5. lip syncing live performances - now who'da thunk
4. bob costas - nuff said
3. suuuure she's 16 - didn't that argument work for a kennedy as well?
2. baton dropping - insert any appropriate baton dropping joke here
1. jimmy page - oh how the mighty have fallen (and grayed for that matter)

2 comments:

Horroru said...

I'd also add that stupid looking "Bird's Nest" monstronsity.
Unless they let Rodan live in it, then it's cool....

mulderjoe said...

Good list, Bully. I'd also like to add in NBC's Mary Carillo. Every time she appeared onscreen I'd jump outta my skin.

When she speaks, I'd swear it was Herman Munster talking.