Monday, December 15, 2008

A Nation's Sorrow, A Nation's Shame

National Park Service Bathrooms
Note to Self--#5,328: Never again enter a national park service restroom that closely resembles an adorable adobe cottage.

Exhibit A: The Toilet Seat Too Skeeved Out By the Toilet to Remain Atop It Exhibit B: A Ranger's Plea, Which Continues to Haunt Me to this DayRestroom Ratings to save you the trauma: http://www.restroomratings.com/all/

Intelligence on Big Wave Dave's in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua--as I know you'll be traveling there this holiday season: http://www.restroomratings.com/reviews/restroom430.htm

3 comments:

Kathy said...

sp - you need a pee funnel Freshette or the Uri Mate, there r bunch of different ones out there

mulderjoe said...

You see? These restrooms are amazingly scary. Better to sh*t in the woods.

(at least I now have justification)

Sparkle Plenty said...

K: I can't be using Uri Mate-- sounds commie...So, the Freshettes...Hey! Weren't they a motown girl group?

(Really, there are such things? I live and I learn!)

J: And I thought that was burro sh*t I kept treading on.