Friday, December 5, 2008

Seriously???????

A branch in my office hired someone to do all of their online generating lead forms. So this person should know what the internet is right? Right? RIGHT?

Email #1:
Hi Sarah, I’m working on a form for [coworkers name] and one of the questions has multiple possible answers. http://www.fakeform.com/
The two questions on the right of the page should allow for multiple radio button choices. Can you tell me how I can set that?
Thanks

Me: re-reading three times...looking at form 3-4 times...figure I must be reading something incorrectly.

My Response:
Why don’t you give me a call so we can talk more about this. I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to accomplish.

Email #2 back (spelling errors and all):
Hi Sarah, I was really busy today but can cal tomorrow. I want to be able to allow multiple radio buttons selected to answer one question. I’ll call tomorrow.

Me: re-reading three times again. Deciding this person is plain idiot.

My Response:
Then you should use a check box question, not a radio button question.

Email #3:
Ah! Thanks.

Seriously?? WTF??

I should also say that she has been with us for over a year making forms, so she is NOT new.

4 comments:

Horroru said...

BIZARRO SAYS:
Sarah, me no understand her emails perfectly!

mulderjoe said...

HA! Only bizarro would understand that person's emails.

Sarah, you should tell her the internet is on computers now...

Sarah said...

I refuse to justify her existence with further response!

as Ming Ming would say: "This is ridicleous!"

BALDERDASH!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Plastics.