Thursday, July 10, 2008

Timing is not good

WTF? Why does it seem like every day is an over-booked, over-scheduled, sh*tfest, akin to making breakfast for a 5 year-old? "Do you want cheerios?" NO, "Do you want waffles?" NO, "Do you want fruit?" NO. I'm not a mind reader, when you can tell me what you want, I'll get it for you. Quit wasting everybody's time pretending that you are important. Pssst... you're not, you may not even be "real" - read any of the recent variations on "this is all a simulation"? Compelling stuff considering that you "are" just a bunch of tiny energy particles that whiz around each other in tight formation, creating the appearance of a person/thing/entity.
Dammit, I gotta go, late for... something. Or am I simply be prodded by the overlord of the simulation? Man, I hope it is running on Linux.

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Oh. Good. Lord. You were in my house this morning, weren't you? Watching the whole damn breakfast experience. Fine, but next time pitch in and make the little bugger an Eggo French Toast Stick or something, okay? And...

Wait. I'm not real?

Thank goodness. Then I can stop working and go to bed.

mulderjoe said...

I'm glad I'm not real. That would mean that all of the utter bastards that work to make the human experience a chore are real, too.

But if we're not real, then why the heck would non-reality be filled with such tools? Did I get a gift receipt for this non-reality?

Sarah said...

I like cupcakes