Thursday, November 13, 2008

Art Imitating Life

There are those who say that art imitates life. Oh really? Here are some things that disprove that completely.

1. Jerry Seinfeld is not funny. On tv. Or in real life.
2. In real life, how many fat guys are married to totally hot chicks i.e. King of Queens, According to Jim, Mr. Destiny, Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.
3. How many women look like any of the chicks in a Picasso, Renoir, Sargeant, or Nagel painting?
4. Nobody, male or female, looks like any of Rodin's or Maillol's sculptures
5. Fill in your own example
6. If Family Guy in any way shape or form imitates life, I'm booking Dr. Kervorkian tomorrow.

6 comments:

mulderjoe said...

You know, I'm in such agreement with "Family Guy". It's just embarassing to watch. Yet, all of my younger cousins love this show. I don't find it entertaining in the least. I find it very irritating.

Me no likey.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Marge Simpson is hot??

I wouldn't tag that with a ten foot pole.

mulderjoe said...

Dude, she's waay hot when her hair's down.

Sarah said...

I actually agree that she's hot with her hair down. I was just thinking that the other day...not that she's hot but maybe why she doesn't have it down more often? I have no idea.

Horroru said...

I was told I looked like a Picasso during his cubism phase.
I was in my Bizarro phase at that point so it's totally understandable.

I didn't know Rodan could sculpt, you know with his wings and all...

Kathy said...

Marge wearing her hair up is kryptonite to Homer's libido