Friday, January 30, 2009

Keepin' this one short

I'm full of cynicism today but lack time for a full bore post...so here's a quickie to tie you over...

You know how Staples has their "easy" button...
Next month I'm going to market my "moron" button.
I'd have it out next week but I can't decide what should happen when you push the button.
Here are some of my fav options listed below. Pls feel free to add to the list.

1) Sky opens up, lightning bolt strikes moron
2) Earth opens up, swallows moron
3) A chorus of angels sing in sweet harmony "Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Onnnnnnnnnnnnn"
4) Terry Tate appears out of nowhere and tackles said moron and says something witty or obvious like "Stop being a moron" 
5) A huge fart sound comes from out of nowhere.

harumph

4 comments:

mulderjoe said...

5) no problem

Amy Bennett said...

rubber hand on spring comes out like a jack in the box and smacks moron on head.

can i have the first prototype? it'll get plenty of testing here.

Kathy said...

A - Great idea and yes, ur welcome to test it.

mulderjoe said...

I can't take it. I need this product NOW. I've just explained something to a sales guy FIVE times in a row, five different ways. I've even written it down for him.

My gawd, we'd have more productive chimps if the labor laws weren't so restrictive.